Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pear & Partridge Card, Mojo Monday Style

Welcome to another version of my Mojo Monday! This week, sketch #263 was probably one of my favorite ones. I really like the addition of the little tab on the right side.  Here's this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


See what I mean, isn't this cute! I used double sided Pear and Partridge paper from Close To My Heart. This is the Christmas paper pack this year:

I used cocoa cardstock for my base, and cranberry cardstock behind the printed paper. I used a CTMH Dimensional Elements Booksmart for my tab, which I had to cut off on the right side.  The beige ribbon is from the Pear and Partridge Workshops on the Go card kit. I used the CTMH October Stamp of the Month, Very Merry Christmas for my stamped words. I'm excited to have another Christmas card already made! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment