Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting things done!

Well, my family all left me alone in the house last night. Of course, I could have spent my time doing a lot of studying, which I feel like I have neglected lately. But, instead, I took advantage of uninterrupted time at my scrapbook table! I have had a pile of layouts started, and last night I actually completed 5 layouts! This is such an accomplishment for me, I was thrilled! I also worked on a Halloween project that I will show later this week, using new CTMH supplies. Check out these layouts-




These photos are all from 2008, my boys look so young! It feels so good just to be able to finish these. I am loving the LOAD Challenge over at Let's Scrap, I am getting so much done! The goal is to complete 31 projects this month. With the pages I completed last night, I am already at 18, I think that's already a record for me in one month! I will attempt to get the others posted later today. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment: