Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween's Coming!

For some reason, I always love decorating for Halloween. I don't do a lot of scary decorations, but I love anything with witches, ghosts and most definitely pumpkins. Maybe it's because I know that with Halloween, comes with colder temperatures. And unlike many people, I love it when it's cold outside! Last year, to add to my Halloween decor, I made a 12x12 shadowbox with Halloween images. This year, I used My Creations cubes from Close To My Heart, to make a perpetual calendar. Every side of the cube has a different number, and they can be turned to change the date.


I used stamps and paper from the Moonlight Workshops on the Go. Since I had little pieces left from an old Close To My Heart paper kit, I added those in too. I sponged the numbers with Goldrush ink. I also embellished these cubes with black and gray sparkles. These will look great with my other Halloween creations! Here's another side of the cubes:


These were very simple to create. If you have any questions on them, or would like to order the supplies, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment