Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CTMH Florentine, LOAD Challenge Day 4

I'm on a roll, still keeping up with the Layout A Day Challenge from Let's Scrap! As a Close To My Heart consultant, I have a big stack of layouts that I prepare for my customer workshops, most of which I never quite got around to adding photos to. That stack of layouts is quickly shrinking, as I am making the time this month to add the pictures, a little bit of journaling, and move them to albums of pages completed. I am loving this! For today's post, I have pages using CTMH Florentine. These pages were directly out of the Workshops On The Go kit. They were so quick to assemble, using the directions provided. The colors on these pages were perfect for the very few Army pictures I have.


The handsome soldier on these pages is my oldest son. It's such a great feeling to see your children find their passion in life. For Chris, the Army is his passion, so much like his father. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment