Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mojo Monday

Even though it is far from Monday, I have finally completed a card for the sketch for Mojo Monday! Maybe I need to title my posts Mojo Thursday, as that is usually the day I can finally get around to creating. This week, I see there are a a lot of participants with this sketch:


I didn't follow exactly, but pretty close, which I think is the whole idea behind a sketch!


Once again, digging into my stash of old papers. These papers are from a Close To My Heart special years ago, called Cocoa Cafe. I gave a handful of these sheets away last night, and still have quite a bit left over. I love the little bit of Amethyst on the stripe. I offset the square intentionally to be able to see the Amethyst below. The stamp set is also from CTMH, called Fashionista. This card came together so quickly, I just love it! If you have any questions, please let me know, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment