Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Decorations

The other day, I mentioned that I love to put out some decorations for fall and Halloween.  I haven't put as much out this year as I usually do, but I wanted to share my mantle. I have a big stone fireplace in my living room, and when you walk in, that is the first thing you see. This is probably my favorite place to display a hodgepodge of items! Because I have very high ceilings in the living room, anything I put up on the mantle has to have some height to it, or it gets lost in the room. The three black candlesticks, with the glittery orange candles are probably my favorite items I put up here. Now that I think about it, maybe I should add a couple of little black spiders, and maybe some raffia on them......





Until next time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment