Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mojo Monday 260

It's the middle of the week, but I finally got my Mojo Monday challenge completed! This week was different for me, being able to choose between a round or a square card. Here is the sketch:


I love the versatility of creating a round card! So here is my card for this week:


I used the new Moonlight paper from Close To My Heart, with the addition of Black, Goldrush, and Olive cardstocks.  I tied some hemp through the button, and added paper leaves.  All embellishments are from CTMH. I love this little owl, he is from a retired stamp set from CTMH. I added a saying on the inside, "Believe in Whoooo you are." This would be so appropriate for a teenager, who might sometimes struggle with the pressures of being a teenager. Thanks for looking at my creation, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment