Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Avonlea Projects Continue

Since the swap I recently participated in was a bulletin board swap, I have a few projects still to post from it. We each made a one page layout, three cards and a 3D item. Today I'm sharing another one of the cards I made.  This was made with the Close To My Heart precut 3x8 cards:


I used Chocolate cardstock with the Avonlea paper. I embellished with Close To My Heart brown striped ribbon, and a brown button. Another simple, yet pretty card! Tomorrow, I will post my 3D project, so come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment