Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

CTMH Dakota Barn Star

It's been a great week here. My oldest son Chris, from the photo in my last post, has been home for a visit. I didn't get very much crafting done while he was here, but we got some fun family photos, that I will probably share at some point! In the meantime, I am excited to share the barn star that I created using the CTMH Dakota paper pack!


I used the new Whisper cardstock for the background behind the paisley print. The rosette and the banner were created with cuts from the new Cricut Artiste cartridge. In the center, I added a pewter embellishment. I love the way this turned out, it even matches the colors in my house! Thanks for looking, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment