Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Time

This is not my ordinary creative post, but I wanted to share a little more personal side of me today! My oldest son Chris is in the Army. This past weekend, he and his fiance Lindsey went to a military ball, the first one they've attended. I was so sad they live so far away that we couldn't be there to take pictures that night. But the awesome Family Readiness Group took pictures of the attendees that night. This morning, I received a copy of the picture of my kids, and I just wanted to share!

 Aren't they a handsome couple! This really made me happy today. Hope you're having a happy day today too!

1 comment: