Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mojo Monday 258

What a great day this has been, I was actually able to complete my Mojo Monday card like I hoped, yeah! This is only the second Mojo I've been able to complete, but I am really enjoying these. Here's the sketch for this week:


I thought this was a pretty easy one. I used the Close To My Heart Dakota paper pack for my card:

Since I have all guys in my family, I tend to make more masculine cards. I'm happy with the way this turned out! Tomorrow, I'll be adding another of my Avonlea creations, so come back and check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment