Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Card

Ok, the chores are done for today, dinner's in the works, now a few minutes for me! As promised, I have a card I created for my Close To My Heart consultant swap, made with the Avonlea paper pack.  I loved the way this card turned out (please excuse the fact that I can't seem to take a straight picture)


With the Avonlea paper pack, I used the stamp sets from Avonlea Workshops on the go Cardmaking and Scrapbooking kits. The mats around the flower were cut with the Cricut Artiste cartridge, using Avonlea Teal and Slate.  I embellished with Close To My Heart's Slate Satin Polka Dot ribbon, and Licorice opaque adhesive gems. This is a very simple, yet elegant card. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for stopping to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment