Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My "Journey" is complete

Since the title of my cross stitch piece I have focused on was "Joy in the Journey" I thought this seemed like an appropriate title today! I have finally completed this piece, my first finish of the year, and I couldn't be happier!


I started this in November, and I think I have completed it in record time, for me anyway. I should have pressed it, but I was just happy to be able to put it away, and pull out a project with not so much green on it! I have a couple of other WIP I'll get back to now, one being a Christmas piece. I'm looking forward to working with the red!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so pleased to have it done!

      Delete
  2. Good for you Cindy. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it feels so good to have time to stitch again!

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful, Cindy!! I do love the sentiment on that sampler so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I have a tendency to pick a piece more for the sentiments than for the images. This was a pleasant combination of sentiment and images.

      Delete
  4. I remember this sampler from one of your earlier posts and your finished project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love looking back at the other posts, to see the progression.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your finish!! Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete