Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Calling all Papercrafters!

A couple of months ago, I mentioned that I was asked to host a retreat. The plans are under way! The girls and I have coordinated make-and-takes, and we're getting everything ironed out.  Here's a big shout out to anybody interested in attending! 






I'd love to get to know my readers in person! The retreat is scheduled for this summer, June 21-23 in Terre Haute, Indiana.  Whether your interest is scrapbooking, card making or general paper crafts, you'll have plenty of room to work as much, or as little as you'd like, all weekend. I have to get the hotel rooms reserved soon, so if you're interested, please email me and I'll give you more details. I'll have a special gift for any of my followers that decide to join us. Looking forward to having you join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment