Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Little Bunny

I have a wonderful group of customers that I get together with faithfully. For the last 5 years, these girls have come to my house on a Friday night, once a month to share our love of papercrafting. This is the part of my Close To My Heart business that I look forward to the most! We take turns providing a meal, and we enjoy each other's company. They are more like the sisters I never had, than customers. 

This past Friday was our night. I design a scrapbook layout that everybody assembles together, as well as another small project, usually a card. With Easter so close, I wanted something other than a card. Digging through my boxes of creative stash, I found Chinese take-out boxes that were calling out to be used, I've stored them way too long. With a little inspiration from another consultant, and a little bit of tweaking, we created bunny boxes:


Several of the girls have little grandchildren, so the boxes are perfect to put some little surprises in. Isn't he just the cutest! You can't see it, but he even has a fluffy cotton tail on the back! As it turned out, I had just enough boxes for the girls to each have one, not one left for myself. This is actually the one that Pam created. I'll just have to enjoy the little bunny in pictures!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

4 comments: