Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Running Like a Chicken With it's Head Cut Off!

Do you ever have one of those days, where you just really feel like you're that chicken, running around with it's head cut off, can't figure out exactly where you're going, or what you're doing? Well, today seems like one of those days!
Happily, today is hubby's payday, so that means time to pay the bills, which are sitting back home in Indiana, with my check register. Thank goodness for internet, I can look most up and pay online, just can't balance the checkbook. Not a good thing with two people in different states using the same checking acct, know what I mean! And then there's the electronics issues. For some reason, which I think we've narrowed it down to, my son's computer won't connect to the internet here at the hotel. Obviously mine does, so it's not a WiFi issued. More like a virus maybe, since his Norton's expired two weeks ago! I spent 2 hours on the phone with HP yesterday, still not fixed, back to it today.
And night before last, I woke in the middle of the night in a panic, my school final exam is only 6 weeks away, and I feel like I am soooo, not prepared. Gotta get more studying done. And read son's MacroEconomics and Calculus to coach him through those, since he's doing online classes. And I want to get outside and get pictures of the boy riding, before the rain comes in later this week. And the muddy moto gear really needs to be washed......see what I mean, silly chicken I am!
I decided I needed help, and maybe a good night's sleep wouldn't hurt either! While surfing on a sleepless night, I came across "Word of the Year".  A word to help inspire, or create intention in my life, what a neat idea! It didn't take me long to figure out what word I needed for 2013:

Yes, I think FOCUS would be such a good word right now! Everybody has many hats they wear, things to get accomplished, and I can do it too. I just need to buckle down, and FOCUS, one at a time, these will be completed! Wonder how this would look as a screensaver, would probably make me crazy!
If you want to read more about Word of the Year, or you want to join in, you can find info here:
http://theletteredcottage.net/word-of-the-year-link-party-2013/
Thanks for stopping by, I gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is one screensaver I would not want. Take care, and get your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I think having that as a screensaver would not be in my best interest, just makes me more distracted!

      Delete