Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

So, already, I'm not off to a very good start with my word, FOCUS! I did get the computer running for my son, and I have put in some study time. I even walked out to the track to see if I could get any pics, but just as I got out there, they were done riding, maybe I can get some tomorrow. So I'm back to the books, but my mind isn't in it. I'm thinking of the weekend. Last weekend I walked all around the South of the Border tourist attractions, not enough there to entertain me again this weekend. I think I have the solution though, it's International Hermit & Stitch Weekend! I think I might have to get the laundry done on Friday afternoon, and I can stitch all weekend. If I was home, I'd probably get some scrapbooking done, maybe that will be next month though. But anyway, I brought several of my stitching WIP with me, and I think that will be my plan. It's only Tuesday, but I'm ready for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment