Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bracket Frame

I have a couple of Christmas gifts I was able to put together this past year, that I haven't posted on here yet, so it's about time to get them shared! I can get at least one of them up today, need to locate pics of the others.
I have a neighbor that always gives the most wonderful handmade gifts for Christmas. I have, on occasion, been able to give a handmade gift back, 2012 was one of those lucky years. I had so much fun assembling this frame for her. Monica is a scrapbooker like myself, and she has a lot of photos displayed around her house and craft room, so I knew that was the perfect gift for her.


Monica has only one child, a daughter, and I thought this would be so pretty with a picture of her little girl in it. With the other bracket frame I assembled, I covered the front of the bracket with paper, this one I left white. I cut out the large flowers with my nestabilities and cuttlebug. I used four layers of papers to make the flowers. The smaller flowers were created with my Close To My Heart cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The leaves and stems were also on the cricut cartridge. The background paper is from a retired paper pack, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, accented with Hollyhock and Desert Sand cardstocks. I love the way this turned out, I was as excited as she was when she opened it! These bracket frames are so easy to assemble, I'm anxious to create a few more!
That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment