Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Anyone in my family will openly agree, I am "electronically challenged". This applies to watches, smartphones, and yes, to computers. My husband works with computers and phone systems every day, so after all these years, one would think I had picked up a few tips. Instead, I think I became more dependent on him. So sad, but true. I admit my weakness here, because today is the first time this week that I have been successful getting into my blogger account! For some reason, every time I tried to log in, I received an error message that the administrator would not allow access. Hmm, since it's my laptop, I assume I am the administrator, why would I change my access all of a sudden, and how did I do that? Maybe I have the issue solved, and can get back to sharing more next week. I'm not even going to pretend that I'll get a Mojo card posted this weekend. My youngest son will be racing this weekend, probably the last motocross race in central Indiana, since the weather has turned cold all of a sudden. But, it is November already, it is to be expected! The weather is exactly why we are planning a great escape. Hopefully in the next week, after my stitches are removed, my son and I will be headed south, so he can ride where it's warm. I'm looking forward to sitting in the sun to do my schoolwork for a few weeks, hopefully weather will cooperate. Hope you're having a great day, time for me to get some assignments done!


No comments:

Post a Comment