Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

On the road again

Good afternoon my blogging friends! As you can see by my title, we're traveling again today. We arrived in Alabama much later than we hoped to Friday night, but it worked out ok. The weather was perfect motorcycle weather, mid 60's. My son got a lot of great riding in at Monster Mountain MX park. There were several families there over the weekend. yesterday, he pretty much had the track to himself.
Today, we packed up early, like on the road at 6:30 early! Making our way to Florida. We'll get in early enough today to watch some of the Supercross racing at Mini-o's. Tomorrow my son starts racing, yeah!
With all this traveling, I started and finished a book, Confessions of a Shopahaulic. This was funny, a good traveling book.
I have also had a lot of cross stitch time. I finished my Little House piece, and started another. I would love to post pictures, but can't from this phone. I'll post pictures next week.
I think I'll hang my head out the window with the dog, the fresh air feels so good! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment