Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mojo Monday 265

I am on a creative roll today! I didn't even get started on the fall banner I was considering, but I did manage a card with this week's Mojo Monday sketch instead, yeah! When I was digging through old wooden stamps for my Halloween banner this morning, I found an old Close To My heart set with a scarecrow, a crow, and the saying "Hay there".  Here's the card I came up with:


Digging through my stash of papers, I found this striped paper from a pack called Cocoa Cafe from Close To My Heart. I added Cocoa and Cranberry cardstocks to complete this square card.  To finish the fall feeling, a sunflower with a button in the center, tied with a bit of raffia. I can't wait to put this in the mail this week, I think he's so cute! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Handsome card! I like the flower and the stamp is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad I've saved some of my older stamps, it's so funny to reminisce, see what used to be popular!

    ReplyDelete