Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Little Under the Weather

Feeling a little guilty this week for not posting, and yet not feeling up to much productivity either. Went to the dr the other day just to have some cysts looked at. I kinda joked with my hubby before I went, that maybe the doc would just cut these things out, and I could get on with my life. To my surprise, that's exactly what he did! I wasn't really prepared for an outpatient surgery that morning, but my painful cysts are gone! I had some removed years ago, and I had forgotten how painful the lidocaine shots were, four of them into my head! I wasn't feeling the pain of the incision or the stitches when I left the office, so I never thought about the pain that would hit me after lidocaine wore off. I have been a very unhappy person these last couple of days!  With stitches in the back of my head, the side of my head, and a couple spots on the top, I'm finding it hard to get comfortable. I'm thinking another day or two, I'll feel a little more like myself, and be back in my craftroom. Come back and visit, I'm hoping to have something to share this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment