Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, September 15, 2017

Great Start to the Day!

Today, as I am busy trying to get packed for my road trip tomorrow, I am going to have lunch with my granddaughter at school, before I go get groceries. Needless to say, I am busy!  When I am this busy, I am also stressed.  One of the best ways I have found to deal with my stress, is to run. I have enjoyed this so much this summer, even though it has been very hard for me.

Today, I did my best run ever! And by run, I really mean intervals. I downloaded a couch to 5k program, and i have followed it, kind of. I want to run more than what the program is ready for me to do, so sometimes I cheat. Today, I cheated. And it was awesome!  I ran more than one full mile, without any walking breaks, and ran more on the way home than I have done yet this summer.  My first mile was less than 9 minutes which is amazing for only 3 months of work.  I use a free app to track my runs, and I love the way it analyzes everything for me afterwards.  This is how I looked today

Not that I am going to win any competitions like this, but my biggest competition is me. I struggled in a slight rain for less distance and longer time on Wednesday, so I am happy with this.

Well, gotta go pack my lunch, I don't want to be late to meet Nova! 

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment