Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Mug o' Comfort

When you sat down to your computer to surf your favorite blogs, did you happen to bring along a cup of your favorite comforting drink, maybe coffee, hot tea or cocoa? Do you have a favorite cup you like to drink out of?  I do. I have an oversized mug my boys gave me when I started homeschooling them, years ago. It has a cute little teacher saying, and it's my favorite mug to use, despite the fact that my cabinets are overflowing with cute little coffee cups, and simple ones that match my dishes.  Because I find a warm beverage so comforting, and the growing collections of cups makes me smile, I've signed up for the latest swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps




I've received so many wonderful things in the swaps I've done with Chaotic Goddess, I couldn't pass up on this one! All you have to send is a mug, filled with goodies the recipient would love. I can't wait to go shopping for this one, once I've been matched with my partner. There's still time to join, just follow the link, I promise, you won't be disappointed!

7 comments:

  1. A great mug can also be a great vase, holder of nail polish, etc. Never can have too many! :)
    Thanks for joining us for this swap again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo también tengo mi mug favorito. Tiene unas vacas. Amo las vacas y las jirafas. Tengo una colcha de cama matrimonial bordada en punto cruz sólo con vacas, tipo patchwork.
    Me encantaría participar en sus swap, pero vivo tan lejos!
    Saludos desde Chile
    Maru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! What a fantastic idea. I am so glad we got matched together--and I LOVE that you're crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful idea. Not sure I would trust our post not to break the mug but I am happy to watch others join in xxx And yes, it has to be a cup of tea. Very British rofl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy, This swap must have been so much fun. It is a great idea.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. So nice to see you.
    Wishing you a special end of summer.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete