Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, October 13, 2017

Stitching Update

I made it home from Texas last week. I spent several weeks with mom, who was sick when I got there, and sick when I left. I hated to leave her, but I had already committed to being a vendor at a scrapbook crop and I couldn't not be there.

I made good progress on my stitching project while I was gone.


On my drive home from Texas, I detoured to Shepherd's Needle, a cross stitch store in Arkansas. I haven't been in a LNS in years! I could have stayed all day, but couldn't. I did make some purchases, some planned, some not. I purchased threads for a bookmark I wanted to stitch for my granddaughter. So, a new start when I got home: Batty Over Books, a bookmark. This is from Stoney Creek magazine, Summer 2016.





I also joined a SAL on Facebook. I knew I had several patterns from Little House Needleworks, but I didn't have any fabric for them. So I purchased a full kit while in AR, and my new start this week is Autumn ABCs.



This is two days work. Chances are I may not complete it by the end of the month, but I am going to just stitch and enjoy!  Last night dear hubby headed to bed and knowing I want this piece done, told me I was welcome to stay up and get my 600+ stitches done to be on track for my finish. Sweet of him, but I didn't make it that long! 


That's a pretty good update for today. Schoolwork is calling. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment