Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Be a Friend

Do you have a lot of friends? Do you call everyone a friend, or just the ones you stay in contact with pretty often. Or, is your idea of a friend just the people you are really close to, that you shares your good and bad times.

I think I have a pretty good mix. My friends are the people that I've met through my blog, people that read the stories of my life. I have friends that are local and I see on a regular basis, and others I talk to less often, but we talk like we were never apart. Some friends know my deepest secrets, and others I don't share anything with, unless I want to read about it in the local paper. But I consider them all my friends.

The layout I'm sharing today, titled "Be a Friend" has been sitting on my worktable for a couple of years now. I was able to  finish it last weekend, finally. This is one my dearest friends, one of the very few who has been with me through the best and worst


I love to look at this layout, and think about the trip Carylon and I took to the Longaberger factory. We drove there and back in one, very long day, and we had so much fun! My camera battery died after these 3 pictures were taken, and her computer crashed before we could print off her pictures, so these are the only ones I had. Fortunately, I had purchased postcards that day, and was able to use them on the right page. I used clear pockets, called Flip Flaps, from Close To My Heart, and have 4 postcards stacked together to be able to include several.

Maybe I'll put this page in my album, maybe it'll sit on my desk a little bit longer, not because I need to finish it, but just because it makes me smile.

Thank you my friends for sharing a few minutes of your day with me today!

1 comment: