Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, July 23, 2012

New Consultant Bag

As many consultants know, one of the free items we look forward to receiving at our convention is the tote bag the new Idea Book comes in!  This year, Close To My Heart had an awesome teal damask tote bag for us. This heavy duty bag comes with straps to be worn as a backpack, or it can be converted to a shoulder bag. For the first time, this tote is now available to the public! If you join Close To My Heart in August 2012, at the new low price of only $49, this gorgeous bag will be included with the new consultant kit! This is an opportunity you won't want to miss! You can join my team directly from my website, www.stampinwithheart.ctmh.com or email me, I'd be happy to help you get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment